November 9, 2010

Helping hand

My friend Jessica over at http://www.kinderstampo.com/ would really like our help!

Her Facebook status reads: "I just received a note asking for our help in creating cards for a sweet little 3 year old named Bradley who was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Let's help to put a smile on his face by sending a card or even a small gift if you can. I truly appreciate anyone that can help. Please share this post. Let's make a difference in this little boy's life." With that being said.. this is the card I sent out to little Bradley yesterday.




You can send your cards & gifts to:
Bradley Allen
2002 NW 9th Street
Ankeny, Iowa 50023


Let's show little Bradley that he is in our thoughts & prayers!

P.S. I am planning a giveaway when I reach 100 followers! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!? So spread the word, get all your friends to follow me so we can reach that number! Thanks again guys!

14 comments:

crazy fo cricut said...

Great Card! Thanks for the help Terri!I am going to wait a few weeks and send a note to his mom for an update! Dina

terriennz said...

Thanks again Dina! Little Bradly is in our thoughts.

Terrie

Norma said...

Aww the frog is adorable with the googlie eyes. Love the background paper too!!!
Hugs,
Norma

terriennz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
terriennz said...

Thanks Norma! I love using googly eyes.. And I found this cardstock pack, for boys, at my local WalMart. (only $5!) Thanks for stopping by.

Terrie

Jean said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

SpantastiKreations said...

This frog is meant for a Prince...


Great card.

TFS & playing along at FCCB this week.

Erin

terriennz said...

Thanks so much ladies! The frog is too cute!! I love him! lol

Saundra said...

Love your little frog! It is very sweet of you to make a card for this sick little boy. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

Kate said...

What a sweet little card! I love the font you used for the sentiment. How kind of you to make it.
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

Unknown said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining our FCCB challenge this week and making it for someone special.

Angela
Simple Creations

CuteCuteWorld said...

it's so kind of you to make a card for him, I'm sure he will love it :) Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB this week.
Jordan

Michelle said...

very cute! love his warts!!! LOL
scrappinwithmybug.com

CricutLvr!! said...

Super cute card. I love the frog and the background paper is super adorable. Thanks for joining us at FCCB and good luck in the challenge!!