December 1, 2010

Christmas Card using Create A Critter

OH MY, I feel like I've been neglecting my blog AND Cricut machine! I was out of town for a whole week, during the Thanksgiving holidays, and barely started getting back into the swing of things.

I want to share a Christmas card I made, but first I have to share some photos from our trip!

Me & my son visited my mother in law, in Waxahachie, Tx. (about an hour from Arlington & Dallas). While there I heard about "ICE! A Charlie Brown Christmas" going on in Grapevine, Tx. at the Garylord Hotel. Being the B-I-G Peanut fan I am.. WE HAD TO GO!!



EVERYTHING WAS MADE OF ICE! And boy was it COLD in there! I had such a good time, I really hope they do this again. I'd DEFINATELY be there!



So while on my trip, me & my mother in law went Black Friday shopping. I picked up a Gypsy ($99.99) & Create A Critter Cricut cart ($37.99) at Michael's! I was so excited because both of these items have been on my wish list!

With that being said, here is my Christmas card:



Don't you just love this reindeer!? HE'S ADORABLE! I LOVE this cart!

5 comments:

Carol's Place said...

I love the little reindeer he is adorable.. thanks for visiting my blog on the Rockin around the Christmas Tree blog hop. I came to check out your blog, AWESOME!!!
I am a follower now and I will be back soon. Take care,Carol
cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot

terriennz said...

Thank you so much Carol! Blog hops are so much fun.. It was awesome to participate.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Unknown said...

I love the card, and I adore the photos! I looooove me some Snoopy so I am totally jealous of your adventure :)

terriennz said...

I LOVED IT! I live in a SMALL town at the tip of Texas, and there is NOTHING that ever goes on around here. So when I was in the Dallas area for the holidays, WE HAD TO GO! And we had a blast! :) Thanks for commenting.